Decipher with Zaryab is an independent publication launched in 20th June 2022 by Zaryab Afser. It started out as a Linkedin newsletter with a family of 2000+ subscribers and now has its own home at zaryabs.com.
One liner statement
The publication specifically aims to help Web3 builders become better Smart Contract Developers with strong mental models around Web3 & Smart Contract Security.
The Bigger Picture
With its curated and simplified technical (and sometimes non-technical) content, this publication aims to:
- Help software developers easily start out with smart contract development.
- Provide simplified content for some of the most complicated technical or non-technical topics in Web3.
- Emphasize the significance and need for Smart Contract Security while developing smart contracts
- Share well-evaluated mental models for writing better, optimized, and secure smart contracts.
- Guide Web3 enthusiasts to become valuable Web3 contributors
About the author
Alright, let’s talk about Who am I and why would you listen to me?
I am the Blockchain/Smart Contracts Lead at Push Protocol where I design and develop the smart contracts as well as lead the technical team.
Additionally, I contribute my part towards Web3 security as a Smart Contract security auditor. As an auditor, I primarily specialize in performing thorough security reviews of smart contracts code, performing automated tests as well as preparing security audit reports documenting security flaws in a contract as well as recommendations on how to fix them
- I work as a Smart Contract security consultant with firms like Immunebytes and Solidified and have previously worked as a Smart Contract auditor at Quillhash.
In a nutshell 🥜
I develop Smart Contracts
I conduct security audits on Smart Contracts
I create technical (and non-technical) content around Smart Contracts, Security, and Web3 world.
My Life revolves around Smart Contracts
Web3 Events and Speeches
What do I speak about?
Educating the world about Web3 and sharing my knowledge about Smart Contracts, Security, and Blockchain technology have been an imperative part of my life since 2017.
One of the ways I contribute my part towards expanding the boundaries of Web3 is through my Web3 technical sessions & speeches for students, developers as well professionals.
I have spoken about the following in my speeches so far:
- Web3 - Its origin and its TRUE Vision 🧗🏻♂️
- Smart Contract and Blockchain 101 📒
- In-depth Tech Talk on Smart Contract Development 💻
- Decentralized Finance 💰
- Tech-Talks on Smart Contract Security 🔐
- Smart Contract Audit industry and Working Mechanisms 📝
- Developer guides to write Better Smart Contracts, etc 🧑💻
What's in it for YOU?
If you are someone who:
- Strives to be a better smart contract developer
- Become a valuable contributor to the Web3 space
- Understand the significance of having mental models for being productive as a Developer
- Loves simplified, curated, and well-researched content that gives you the 'AHA' moments
This publication is for you.
Subscribe Today to get access to the full archive of everything that's been published before and everything that's still to come. Your very own private library.
Your subscription makes this site possible and allows Decipher with Zaryab to continue to exist. Thank you!